support throughout your treatment journey
Takeda has a variety of resources to help patients who have been prescribed FEIBA®, including information, guidance, and resources regarding their treatment. Talk to your healthcare provider about your goals for treatment.
FREEDOM OF CHOICE™
Ask your healthcare provider if you may be eligible to receive 15 free doses of FEIBA. This Free Trial Program is for new FEIBA patients only. Participants must receive consultation and approval from a healthcare provider.
Hematology Support Center
Takeda's Hematology Support Center (HSC) is dedicated to helping patients who have been prescribed Takeda hematology products
and healthcare providers who have a patient on or ready to start on a Takeda hematology product. HSC offers help with treatment access,
as well as educational resources and information on financial assistance programs.
Call 1-888-229-8379 Monday—Friday 8:30AM—8:00PM (ET).
If you have been prescribed FEIBA, here are a few ways that the HSC can help:
A point of contact who is ready to assist you with accessing your treatment
For eligible commercially insured Takeda patients, Takeda's CoPay Assistance Program covers out-of-pocket expenses related to a patient's Takeda Hematology treatment for which there is a co-pay, such as deductibles and coinsurances.†‡§
Patient Access Manager
A Patient Access Manager is available and can provide one-on-one, personalized insurance education and access information
Resources and Education
Connecting you and your caregiver with educational resources ‐ including a Healthcare Educator who can work with you one-on-one if needed
- † Must meet specific program eligibility requirements and terms and conditions. Certain restrictions apply. Not all Takeda hematology products are available for each program.
- ‡ These programs are not valid for prescriptions reimbursed, in whole or in part by Medicaid, Medicare, Medigap, VA, DoD, TRICARE or any other federal or state healthcare programs, including state pharmaceutical assistance programs, and where prohibited by health insurance provider or by law. Offer good only in the United States. Offer void where prohibited by law, taxed, or restricted. Takeda reserves the right to rescind, revoke or amend each offer at any time without notice.
- § Non-medication expenses, such as ancillary supplies or certain/some administration-related costs, are not eligible.
SET YOUR GOALS
This simple worksheet helps you work with your healthcare provider to create realistic goals and a plan to reach them.
KEEP AN INFUSION LOG
Streamline your infusion log and vital records into one document.
DO THE 5!
Check out the tips from the National Prevention Program, a collaboration between NHF, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, HTCs, and member of the bleeding conditions community24.
They may help you prevent or reduce the complications of hemophilia
- Get a comprehensive checkup every year
- Get vaccinated (and keep your vaccinations up to date)
- Treat bleeds early and adequately
- Protect your joints by exercising regularly and maintaining a healthy weight
- Get tested regularly for blood-borne infections
Always talk with your doctor for advice and guidance on health matters.